The Best place in Newcastle for Krav Maga
“Tested in the streets and proven on the battlefield, Krav Maga’s practical approach to self-defence will help you to be safer with the tools and training of the world’s most effective warriors.”
Your FREE trial class
Krav Maga class
- Simple, instinctive techniques
- Gentle, low intensity start
- All Fitness levels welcome
- No Experience Required
- Up to 1200 kcal / hour
- Professional Certified Instruction
YOU’LL LOVE KRAV MAGA IF
- You enjoy challenging yourself physically and mentally
- You want to learn self-defence skills that work now rather in 10 years time
- You enjoy training hard with like minded people and don’t mind occasional bumps and bruises
- You value practicality over flashy techniques – krav maga techniques have been proven over 70 plus years frontline work – why make them more complex
- You want to push your self against a recognised national curriculum
- You hold your self to a high standard – gradings in Krav Maga are tough high-intensity events lasting 4 or more hours constant training and fighting. A Level 1 Krav Maga grading is tougher than most Blackbelt gradings -that’s feed back from multiple students who already hold a Black Belt going for their first Krav Maga grading.
DO I NEED PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE TO START
No! You’ll start out by learning basics such as movement, striking, how to fall on a concrete and get up safely, and then basic defences against common attacks. In addition to learning how to deal with an attack, you will train to perform better under stress and learn awareness and prevention techniques that will help keep you from getting into problematic situations.
After mastering the basics, advanced students will train to deal with multiple simultaneous attackers, weapons, complicated situations, and learn advanced combative and weapon techniques (standing up or on the ground).
whAT DOES KRAV MAGA OFFER ME
Krav Maga’s pedigree is unmatched in the martial arts industry. Krav Maga’s dominance in the practical self-defence market remains unchallenged and with good reason.
As a practical system of self-defence, there is nothing else that comes close. For proven practical training that is fast to learn and actually works there are few alternatives. Whether it’s simple self-defence or something more specialised Krav Maga has proven systems and techniques in place that actually work and can be tested.
The nature and intensity of Krav Maga training are different too.
Krav Maga training focuses on High Intensity training delivered in a group using large groups of muscles doing multi joint compound movements – it’s military fitness and a level of performance unmatched by the machines in the gym.
Try the best in krav maga
Book Your FREE class
SELECT THE DATE YOU REQUIRE AND CLICK “BOOK”